Retail’s Best 2020 Event Guide
IT’S TIME TO ADD A BIT OF ‘SIZZLE’
Forecourt and convenience retailers need to inject more ‘theatre’ into their food-to-go and foodservice operations if they are to remain relevant and appeal to the next generation of customers. So says forecourt retailer and entrepreneur Moiz Vas, founder of the Retail’s Best Forecourt & Convenience Partners event, which takes place on 19 March at the Chateau Impney conference centre in Worcestershire. The changing face of food-to-go and the need to add more ‘theatre’ will be one of the key themes of this year’s event, which features suppliers such as Costa Express, Chicago Town Pizza-to-go, Delice de France, F’real milkshakes, and the Stacked sub-style sandwiches concept from Country Choice.
Note to editors:
• Retail’s Best was founded by retail entrepreneur Moiz Vas, whose family owns and operates a business portfolio, consisting convenience stores and forecourt sites in Norfolk and London.
• Retail’s Best launched February 2014
• Retail’s Best events focus on convenience, forecourt, food service and technology
• Retail’s Best is part of the VAS Group, an umbrella to a host of event service providers, including Farida’s Kitchen and Concept Events
• Retail’s Best is a series of business networking events, bringing together key suppliers from specific industries in a unique and non-competitive environment