Retail’s Best “ Driving Innovation, Developing Business Opportunities
Meet the entrepreneurial retailer who had the vision to create a series of unique and exclusive business networking events by retailers, for retailers, to drive innovation and grow business. The next in the series of Retail’s Best Forecourt & Convenience Partners will take place on 22 March 2018 at Chateau Impney, near Droitwich Spa in Worcestershire.
Its founder, Moiz Vas, an independent retailer and forecourt operator himself, brings together hundreds of the top operators and decision-makers in motor fuel and convenience retailing to tackle hot industry topics in a relaxed and non-competitive environment.
This year’s hot topic is to discuss the opportunities presented by electric vehicles and alternative fuels. Michael O’Loughlin, managing director of top-50 indie forecourt operator MFG (Motor Fuel Group) will chair the panel-led discussion, with the panel consisting of influential convenience/forecourt operators and industry experts, including:
- Dr David Wilson, MRH, who has a decade of experience in the downstream oil industry
- Erik Fairbairn, CEO, POD Point, UK leaders in electric vehicle charging
- Steve Rodell, managing director-Retail, Christie & Co, property experts
They will be tackling questions, such as:
- Is the plan to ban sales of diesel and petrol cars by 2040 realistic?
- What infrastructure is in place to meet this target?
- What do the terms of a good EV charging solution deal look like?
- Is funding available?
- What is classified as a â€˜large forecourtâ€™?
Register your interest in attending Retail’s Best!
For more information, go to www.retailsbest.co.uk.