Q&A with Moiz Vas: “Retail industry is a favorite for hackers”
PetrolPlaza speaks to Moiz Vas, a UK forecourt retailer and founder of Retail’s Best Forecourt & Convenience Partners, about next week’s event, the threat of cyber crime to forecourts, and the effect of Brexit in the industry.
There are 8,382 fuel forecourt sites in the United Kingdom and more than a third of these will be represented at the next Retail’s Best Forecourt Event on 19 March when around 200 independent retailers and forecourt operators, representing over 3,500 sites between them, gather at Chateau Impney, Worcestershire.
Note to editors:
• Retail’s Best was founded by retail entrepreneur Moiz Vas, whose family owns and operates a business portfolio, consisting convenience stores and forecourt sites in Norfolk and London.
• Retail’s Best launched February 2014
• Retail’s Best events focus on convenience, forecourt, food service and technology
• Retail’s Best is part of the VAS Group, an umbrella to a host of event service providers, including Farida’s Kitchen and Concept Events
• Retail’s Best is a series of business networking events, bringing together key suppliers from specific industries in a unique and non-competitive environment