Equipped to face future challenges
With the future of our high streets and crime both high on the public agenda at the moment, the next instalment of Retail’s Best Forecourt & Convenience Partners will focus on solutions that are powerful allies for retailers and forecourt operators to ensure their businesses are safe, vibrant and commercially viable for the future.
The sub-partners for the next Retail’s Best are five key players who are revolutionising the future role of c-stores and forecourts. They include:
- Delice de France – instore bakery
- Post Office – parcel postbox & postal service
- Loomis – secure safe, cash deposit
- Gilbarco Veeder-Root – electric vehicle charging solutions
- Snappy Shopper – home delivery platform
With bakery food service proving a key driver for traffic to stores, Delice de France is back for a second year to showcase its innovative instore bakery solutions. Jenny Bayliss, Sales Operations Director explains: “Delice de France will be showing our hot food-to-go, sweet bakery and instore bakery options for the modern retailer”.
First-time participator, Loomis, provides a critical cash-management solution designed to help protect retailers from fraud and attack. Simon Wood, Commercial Director, says: “Loomis SafePoint is re-shaping the physical cash in a digital world.”
As the Post Office looks for ways to evolve and grow its business, it is returning to Retail’s Best for a second year as the exclusive sub-partner for parcel postbox & postal service.
Last year’s event highlighted the appetite of both retailers and forecourt operators to find out more about the opportunities of electric vehicle charging. Says Julie Patino, Dealer Sales Manager at Gilbarco Veeder-Root: “We always look forward to attending Retail’s Best – its unique networking format allows us to engage with our customers and industry partners in a relaxed environment.”
Snappy Shopper offers a solution for c-stores that want to embrace the online delivery revolution, but don’t have the capacity to introduce their own online delivery service. Mark Steven, CEO at Snappy Shopper says: “We will be showcasing our cutting-edge home-delivery platform that is designed for and by retailers to drive a significant new revenue stream.”
They will join a host of other key players in the industry, including:
- Esso – exclusive motor fuel partner
- Co-op – exclusive retail partner
- TSG – exclusive EPoS partner
- ReThink – exclusive health & wellbeing partner
Retail’s Best is a by-invitation-only event, taking place on 19 March 2020 at Chateau Impney, Worcestershire.
Note to editors:
• Retail’s Best was founded by retail entrepreneur Moiz Vas, whose family owns and operates a business portfolio, consisting convenience stores and forecourt sites in Norfolk and London.
• Retail’s Best launched February 2014
• Retail’s Best events focus on convenience, forecourt, food service and technology
• Retail’s Best is part of the VAS Group, an umbrella to a host of event service providers, including Farida’s Kitchen and Concept Events
• Retail’s Best is a series of business networking events, bringing together key suppliers from specific industries in a unique and non-competitive environment